Are you a U.S. citizen living in Canada?
Have you been filing your US tax returns annually?

A tax advisor who considers your entire tax situation can help save you money on your taxes and ensure that you are compliant with all current tax laws. We are well versed in US and Canadian tax laws and regulations and will prepare your income tax returns so that you are compliant with both IRS and CRA requirements. Once you become a client, we will review your prior year returns for potential tax savings and compliance issues at no additional charge.

Tax Return Services for Expatriates

U.S. CITIZENS IN CANADA – Single or MFS returns start at $200. Joint returns start at $250.

  • Includes Form 1040 and either Form 2555 (Foreign Earned Income Exclusion) or Form 1116 (Foreign Tax Credit).

Additional charges may apply for any additional filing requirements. See our Price List.